Monday, April 1, 2013

Just for Giggles on April Fools! (:

This has been such a crazy and stressful month. Josh and Kady recently moved out and so I have spent a lot of time cleaning, reorganizing, and re-budgeting our lives. (No enough time to spend relaxing. This month I have also been working out like crazy and trying to get taxes, FASFA, enrollment, school stuff, scholarships and ALL of that done for Sean and I.
    Sean started college today!! Woo! I'm super proud of him, but it has been a long process of running around trying to get everything that we need to done.
    My great aunt Nellie passed away Saturday night, so now I am trying to figure out when/how we are going to head up to Minnesota for the funeral.
    Things at work have been crazy and they still are. I'm slightly unsure of what is going on with all of that right now.
     AND. I have only posted a blog 6 times this month.. That stinks.. I feel like I do so much more for the blog, because I could spend days writing one post since I have been known to start and stop things.

   So there is all of this month. Woooah. I'm glad March is finally over with. Not that April is going to be much better.
 

So to get on with this... APRIL FOOLS DAY is a day full of laughs and fun. Sometimes I just need to remember to sit back and laugh. (Stress is probably why I am not losing any weight.... Blah.)

So some of my favorite laughs include the pinterest humor category. Maxine is one of my favorites.  I love cute talking animals and my mom is pretty much my best friend when it comes to laughing and being silly sometimes (especially in Zumba)








































Sorry mom  (: I Love YOU! (:




Sometimes I just need to remember to laugh. So here is everyone's laugh for the day. Studies show that the more you laugh the healthier and longer you live.

In one leadership class I took, the instructor told us to keep a diary of the things that make us laugh every day so we can look back on it and think of all the little things in life that make us smile. Well, there was no pinterest then, but the little things in life are sometimes the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10