Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bucket List

Okay. So I have slowly put together a grand bucket list of all the things I want to do before I graduate college. These are things that I may have already done, or things that I have never done, but that I want to take full advantage of how important my time in college when it comes to spending time with my friends.

Places I want to go:
  • Colorado  Spring Break 2014
  • spend a week camping 
  • Disney world
  • New Year's Eve in Times Square
  • Niagara Falls
  • Road Trip across country
  • Tubing on the Niabrara
  • Mall of America 
  • Hershey, Pennsilvania
  • Beach
  • National Zoo
  • Macy's Day Parade
  • Montana
  • Arizona  Spring Break 2014
  • California
  • Georgia
  • Outside of the United States
Long Term Goals
  • Read all of the books in my library
  • Read 365 books in one year
  • Adopt a puppy 
  • Complete an entire coloring book
  • Donate a good amount of money to charity
  • Grow a square watermelon
  • Put together a puzzle, frame it
  • Plan out my dream wedding with no budgets
  • Design my dream house
  • Take a picture every day for a year.
  • Plant a tree and watch it grow
  • Have a "rockin" body
  • Create holiday traditions
  • Have my own indoor gym
  • Weigh 120 lbs again
  • Finish an entire knitting project

    One Day Goals:

    • Fry an egg on the sidewalk
    • Complete a "food challenge" ie. 20 days without..
    • Make breakfast in bed for family
    • Run a Color Run
    • Fill balloons with paint and throw darts at them
    • Try vodka gummy bears (someday...)
    • Send a soldier a care package
    • Complete a Zombie walk
    • Have a real Christmas Tree in my home
    • Take pictures in a photo booth
    • Take pictures in the leaves
    • Paint pumpkins for the dorms 10/16/2013
    • Ride a horse on the beach
    • Eat Smores by the fire 
    • Play in the Rain
    • Make an entire 3 course meal 
    • Go to Lincoln Stars Game  1/11/2014 and  2/14/2014, 11/11/2014, 11/21/2014
    • Have a Silly String War
    • Have Girls Sleepover
    • Send Letter to a random address
    • Throw a surprise party
    • Win a Radio Contest
    • Grow my Hair out
    • Run a 5k
    • Run a 10k
    • Run a half
    • Run a Marathon 
    • Hot air balloon ride
    • Paint fight
    • Sleep under the Stars
    • Sleep in the back of a pickup
    • Pick strawberries
    • Spend an afternoon in bed
    • Have a snowball fight
    • Make snow angels
    • Build a snow fort
    • Go to a Husker game
    • Go to a concert  Dec 11 2014 (Shime Moore)
    • Spend a Holiday volunteering
    • Have a picnic in the park  
    • Bake cookies
    • Have a water balloon fight
    • Karaoke 
    • Have a bon fire 10/10/2014
    • Eat at a 5 star restaurant 
    • Spend and entire day watching movies
    • Take Crazy pictures all the time with Matt
    • Go Mini Golfing 
    • Volunteer at an Animal Shelter Spring break 2014
    • Have a backyard pool party
    • Go to oceans of fun
    • Go to Worlds of Fun
    • Go to Adventureland
    • Go to Country Stampeed 
    • Be in every state once
    • Pull an all nighter with friends
    • Ride in a limo
    • Dye my hair a wild color
    • Kiss under fireworks
    • Buy a polaroid camera
    • Donate blood 10/1/2013
    • Pay for a stranger's groceries
    • Go on a no budget shopping spree
    • Get a tattoo with my mom
    • Bake everything in a cookbook
    • Kiss under the mistletoe
    • Watch sunrise and sunset on a beach
    • Carve crazy pumpkins
    • Celebrate a birthday in Vegas
    • Splatter paint a room
    • Make gingerbread cookies/ houses
    • Build/ Sleep in a blanket fort
    • Go to an apple orchard
    • Plant a garden
    • Go bowling
    • Go fishing
    • Make personalized Stepping stones
    • Make homemade ice cream  16 April 2014 (With TeamMate)

    There are all the things that I want to do before I graduate. Of course, not everything I want to do is here, but I want to have accomplished most of these before that day comes in May of 2017

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    01 09 10