Wednesday, December 4, 2013

With Time, Comes Change.

HOLY COW.

Life.
Is.
Crazy.

Since my last blog, the year has completely taken a 180.
Relationships end. Relationships begin.
AIT is over. College has begun. (actually.. I am 2 weeks away from being done with my first semester)
Finals week is coming up.
I am back working at McDonald's in Lincoln. Living in the Dorms.


Life. Has. Been. Crazy.

Being a college student and living in the dorms, I am not really spending all that much time worrying about ways to save money. I am more focused on making it through the week and living life to the very fullest with the experiences that I can.

I have begun my bucket list (for college) and I am attempting to work on it as much as I can.
One thing on my bucket list is having my dream body and because I plan to go see my roommate, who is moving back to Texas, for spring break. I am working hard to have it as soon as I can. I also want to have a super great PT score by the end of this school year so I can go to Warriors Leadership Course this summer if my unit chooses to send me.

I am changing my blog and hoping to try to write more about being healthy, college life, and military life.
I am in the process of setting up a plan for working out more, eating healthier, and doing all of the stuff that I want to do before graduating college.

In a following post, I will include my bucket list and in another post I will include my fitness plan.
I hope to keep my readers/ get some of them back even with the changes I have decided to make to my post!

Thanks for Reading as always!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10