Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday



Every Wednesday I will check in with what I have been eating and whether I have success or not for that week.

This week I have been trying to eat 6 smaller meals instead of just 2-3 meals. It's been a little rough because of the holidays finishing up. With all the goodies in the house, sometimes I sneak a treat. But the goodies are pretty much gone and I am pretty sick of chocolate for right now.

I haven't eaten as good as I could have. I have been drinking a ton of water though. When I eat lunch or supper, I have been cutting whatever is on my plate into bites. Then I will take one bite and drink some water. Then another bite. 

This is a great way to eat something a little more unhealthy for you, but feel full from barely anything.  This is also a great way from discouraging yourself from going back for seconds.


Drum Roll Please..

My Weight Last Week:155
My Weight This Week: 155


So.. This week wasn't quite successful. With all of the goodies around the house and spending most of my time on the couch I didn't expect too much from this week. I will be spending a lot of time in the gym and a more time walking around.

Things I will do this coming week: 
  • Spend more time at the gym/ being physical
  • Get some new music for the gym
  • Eat Less chocolate/goodies. More fruit.
  • Don't Reward myself for working out with food.

If anyone else is on a super weight loss journey let me know and we can share ideas! 
Good luck this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10