Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm here!!

Woah. It's been a crazy week. We all spent a week in reception (which is like the first week of basic all over again. We got a ton of shots and did a bunch of b.s. stuff all week. Early mornings. Lights put at 9. Lights on at 345.

But now we are officially at our ait. 

   We are going to have pt. Monday thru Friday at 5 am. And we are pretty much dismissed from classes anywhere between 3 and 7.  But after we are dismissed we are free to go to the gym, eat, and lay around on our phones.
  We won't be doing much for the next couple days because classes officially starts on Monday. 
   Tonight we have spent the night unpacking and cleaning up our bay. I have two roommates, Moore and McGee. But we share a 1 bunk,1 bed, 1 shower, 2 closets, 1 wall locker dorm room. It's nothing special, but its ok.
   I'll have weekends off, but am not doing anything special. We have to stay on post, but that's ok.  
  We've been told that there isn't anything special on this base anyway. And I would believe it. 

I am so ready to get home. I miss all of my family. I really realize what I have when I leave home. 

My address is 

Pvt Lyons, Elyse 
Bravo Co, 84th Cn Bn
Class 15-13 platoon __
Unit 24
Ft Lenard Wood, Mo 65473

I don't have my platoon number yet. But feel free to send it without it. Send me letters or cards. Pictures of myself and you. Or anything for that matter. 

Please don't send food or candy. I don't need it here (:  I'm gonna work hard this summer to get to where I want to be. 
There is my wall locker and all my gear. (:  I'm all settled in and peaceful.

Please let me know how everything is there! I can't wait to see all of you again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10