Sunday, June 23, 2013

Just another week.

Well, I have survived another week without getting kicked out or majorly failing at something..
But holy cow has it been a crazy week.

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday were spent in the classroom all day learning the foundations about Chem/Bio. Easy! (for me.)
After taking AP Chem and AP Bio, I got to sit back and relax for most of the days.

We ran car wash hill again. Since most of you have never and will never see car wash hill. Let me describe it for you. It's about a 3 mile downhill and 3 mile uphill. Sometimes we run the entire hill, sometimes we don't. But there are 2 reasons it is called "Car Wash Hill"
1. There is a little car wash on the corner at the top of the hill.
2. By the time you run down and back up, your shirt should be so wet (with sweat) that you could wash a car with it. [Mine always is]
It is an extremely good work out, but I hate that dumb hill.. We also have GREAT workout sessions almost every morning.

Nothing really too hard to complain about here. Other than the ruck sack that I carry to training everyday and the Jslist chemical gear I wear everyday during training.
<< This suit. Over my ACUS  (That uniform.)  >>


Woo! It's hot. Plus, I don't think we have had one day with a humidity under 60%.
Yep, It is so much fun...

I finally gave in and bought the wifi for my laptop so now I can do all the stuff that I need to do with this. I am hoping to post more than once a week, but time is of the essence and it also runs on a very short supply here some nights.

This coming week I will be spending my time learning about the hazmat awareness level, which is pretty cool. I have already been studying for the test. I guess this test is a super big deal and most people fail it. 37 of the 104 people in the class before us failed the test and were coming to take it with us this week..

Oh yeah, I also have a PT test on Saturday.. PRAY FOR ME!  I am really kinda nervous, but I have been working out so hard every day since I got here, I don't know how I could fail it. I am hoping to keep up this working out when I get back. (Hit me up if you are in Lincoln or going to UNL and wanna work out with me!)

I forgot to mention. I am also crazy homesick and ready to be at home already and I haven't even been gone a month. It is pretty miserable.. and I would love to get some emails or letters this week!! Please (:


Well, that's about it as far as an update for the week. Everything is going relatively well, and my battle buddy is from Cincinnati, Ohio. So when I go out there again, I will get to go see her as well as Zach and Nick.  Wooo!

Well, please send me some emails this week at Elylyons2013@gmail.com! I can't wait to hear from all of you. I haven't received any letters or emails. ):

Thank you!!
I miss you all so much and I can't wait to be home to start classes.





Need to catch up?? 
Here are the past blog posts about my AIT adventures:
Leaving
Arriving
Week 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10