Sunday, April 7, 2013

Weight Loss results week 2&3&4

I've spent so much time working out this week, I have been at the gym almost every day. I bought 7 new workout videos this week from a website that I am really excited about.

But its still not enough. I am really bloated, but I am still sitting at 152. UGH! I definitely thought this was going to be easier when I started this. I AM going to work out hard!
I have been to Zumba at the YMCA two times. I have been to Cori's Cardio.

I have been to the gym every day minus 2 or 3 since I started this. I have been there and worked out for 30+ every single time. I have varied my workouts from Zumba, bike, walking, running, swimming, step aerobics,

My foods have been decently healthy other than a few days that I have been out with family (Easter, Trip to Minnesota, a few days at work.)

I am so beyond frustrated. I haven't even lost inches since I was taped at drill. Nothing. I don't get it. I am stressed and frustrated and I don't know what to do anymore.

Tonight, I texted my recruiter to find out what he thought. I told him that I have been eating healthy, working out and I have lost give or take 2-3 lbs depending on the time of the day at most.

Oh, best yet. If I was a male, weight at exactly the same (height and weight) my body fat would be at 15 percent, but because I am a female, my body fat is at 34% DOUBLE STANDARD! ugh!

So there is my update, I am frustrated to heck and I don't know what I am going to do for drill in 18 days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10