Thursday, May 22, 2014

Here comes the bad news...

So today was pretty fun! We had class, went to the archives and went to a cool holocaust museum..
We had a good supper and then came back to the hostel to play some 10 point pitch.

 I would love to tell you all more about my great day.. but unfortunately.. there are some other things that haven't made my day so great.

I can't say that I will be blogging for the rest of my trip, but I will definitely be keeping a journal to tell you everything that happens.
Tonight, while we were playing pitch, my laptop was sitting on the floor on the deck and it apparently got stepped on.. My LED screen has cracked.

I am going to attempt to use someone elses laptop to keep up my blog, but there is no promises that someone will let me use their laptop every night for it... I am hoping, but there is no promises. I will still be posting on Facebook when I have internet, but that's probably it.

Tomorrow is the safari. Pictures will be posted to facebook. I promised to get a picture with a lion (;

See you in a 2 weeks if I don't see you before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10