Monday, July 28, 2014

Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti



I have touched on this on a couple other posts, but I LOVE to cook. I just hate spending a ton of time in the kitchen for one meal. Not ideal for me, even if I am home most of the time.
    My boyfriend is a huge fan on traditional meals and isn't a very adventurous eater. I typically stick within the boundaries somewhere between meat and potatoes and pasta when I am cooking supper. Sometimes I have to remember that every family has their favorites, and apparently not everyone eats the same things as we do. This being said, I have been trying to copy a lot of his mom's recipes to keep him in his dietary comfort zone. This is one that she has made in the past and I have copied. Thanks Robin!



First I threw the chicken in a pan and cooked it on the stove top. About halfway through, I cut it into strips so it would cook all of the way through (I have some particularly bad experiences with raw chicken.)



Then I throw everything into the crock pot. It doesn't really matter what order, but I try to cover up the spaghetti as much as I can. 


After letting it cook for an hour, I stir it up to make sure that the spaghetti is getting covered and cooked. I occasionally stirred throughout the entire time, then served! It made enough for Matt and I to eat leftovers for a few days! 


Enjoy!











Another great Tasty Tuesday under wraps! 
Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10