Thursday, July 3, 2014

All About Me

     Hey everyone! I know most of you are regular readers, and most of you are probably family and friends, but for those of you who happened to stumble upon my blog, I thought I would give you a nice, warm welcoming!

   Many bloggers out there are stay at home mothers who have a couple of kids and have been married for a good amount of time, but I am actually quite the opposite.

I am in a relationship with my best friend, Matthew.
Not married.
No kids.
I am also a college student.
 Looking for a full time 8-5 job.
Always searching for a volunteer position.
 I love writing.
On top of that. I am a soldier in the Nebraska National Guard and I love every second of it.





Things I enjoy:

  • Cooking for my boyfriend and I
  • Organizing and Decorating
  • Helping others (LOVE volunteering)
  • Computer Games (Matt and I play the same game on separate laptops, on the couch next to each other)
  • Working out (Enjoy? Have to? Not sure)
  • Reading 


My Guilty Pleasures:

  • Chocolate
  • Countless Hours on Netflix or Hulu watching 
    • 7th Heaven
    • That 70's Show
    • How I Met Your Mother
    • Orange is the New Black
  • Pinterest (BIG TIME)
  • Sleeping in
  • Laying by the Pool with a book
Things that I love Blogging about:
  • Workouts
  • Organization
  • Traveling (Just went on a study abroad trip)
  • College Tips
  • My crazy, awesome family
  • Recipes 
  • Things that I find helpful


That pretty much sums up a lot of who I am. I started this blog when I was in High School and focused mainly on thrifty, frugal ideas. Then as I went to college, I focused more on new experiences and living life. But I quickly realized that I haven't done that much living. It is more about how crazy life can get and the fun things that we do to stay sane. 


I would love to get to know my readers, but if you want to know more about me, feel free to e-mail me at any time (ElyLyons2013@gmail.com)

I am always changing my blog and I am very open to writing about pretty much anything. If you have any pointers for me, or absolutely LOVE one of my blog posts! PLEASE feel free to comment!

Please! Stick around and check out all of my posts! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10