Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Everyday Workout Plan!

I have been going and going for the two months it feels like. Where did June go? It seems like May just started.
This being said, my workout plan has been less than fantastic. I have been watching what I eat pretty well, but I have been craving a super great workout for a while. During drill weekends, we get some pretty good ones and I really do enjoy those.

I always have such great motivation until I get busy and then it seems to all go out the window. I need something that isn't going to take a lot of time out of my day, but that is going to target my trouble spots.

This workout is slightly tailored for me because I put push-ups and sit-ups on every day regardless of the target zone so I could really focus on the PT test aspect!


Here is a workout plan that should only take about 10-15 minutes before you shower everyday. I am hoping to hang it in my closet by my towel so I see it before I go take a shower.


I am not claiming that it will make you a marathon runner in 3 weeks like some of the blog posts do. Fitness isn't a quick fix. If it takes you longer than 15 minutes, don't feel bad. It will get easier. It will take time, but over time, you will notice that these will become easier. As the become easier, double the numbers, or add time to the run! 
Fitness is something that goes a lot easier than you get it. It is hard work, but once you get these, keep going and you will move mountains! 
Remember that these shouldn't be used to replace a great workout, but they are a good place to start to get you to that great workout. These simple workouts are better than nothing, but if you find that it isn't enough of a workout, do the entire thing twice. 


Now it is your turn, what is your favorite workout? 

Join me next week for another Weigh In Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10