Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cookbook!

 
 The hardest part of cooking for me is knowing what to cook. I have started to enjoy cooking over the last couple of years. I know that I have become an aspiring chef in my own kitchen thanks to Pinterest. Let's just say I didn't get grandma's cooking skills, they have been learned instead of handed down. I am slowly working on figuring out this whole cooking combined with grocery shopping thing. I can at least say I am getting better.

      Many of you have found the dangers on Pinterest already. I know that I have. One thing that it is actually really good for is helping you find some really great recipes to try. I know I am not the only one who has done this, but I have made a Pinterest Cookbook. It has the pins of mine, my mom's, and Matt's mom. It is a great way to keep all of the recipes in one place without needing the use of internet when it comes time to cook.
    I have given them for Christmas gifts over the last two years. I gave it to my mom the first year and last year I gave it to Robin and my Grandma. When I give them as gifts, I print them out and put them in page protectors in a 3 ring binder! It works great and everyone has LOVED them.
     For just me, I keep it in a PDF file on my Nook, that way I don't have to worry about losing it or the cost of ink and paper.
   I love the recipes in here and they are mostly pretty easy to make with a busy schedule! Lots of crockpot and dessert recipes!
   Check mine out or download it for your tablet right here!

Have you made your own or done something different to keep all of your favorite recipes?
Did you download mine? Let me know how it worked

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10