Thursday, February 7, 2013

Last Night's Birthday Surprise

Okay, so yesterday was Sean's Birthday. I already told you that last year I made him supper. Well this year I had to do something really good, but it is so hard to do something with Valentine's Day coming up. This year I decided to recreate our first date, except at home.
   For our first date, we went to Marysville and at at Penny's Diner then went to see the Lorax (3-D!)

     So for supper I pulled out the kitchen table so it was in the middle of the dining area and I made burgers and fries. I set the plates up with lettuce and tomatoes on the side, just like a diner would and had the ketchup and mustard in the middle of the table. (It was pretty cute.)

      After supper, we went into our bedroom where I had the popcorn and candy in the middle of the bed and all I had to do was press play on the Lorax. (My dad suggested that I throw things at him to make it look 3-D, but I didn't want popcorn all over our bed.

      I know that recreating the first date has been over done many many times. But I think it turned out pretty good. So with Valentine's Day coming up, and if you have no other plans.... There is one idea for you.
   So Good Luck on Valentine's Day, the worst commercial holiday of the year, right next to halloween. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10